In episode 4, Dan and Kyle talk about Demo environments and why the traditional need for Demo’s may change, the PeopleSoft Update Manager, and how to manager PeopleSoft Images. We also discuss the recent WebLogic vulnerability, and ask for input on our upcoming Tools and Documentation podcast.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at email@example.com, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
You can listen to the podcast here on psadmin.io or subscribe with your favorite podcast player using the URL below, or subscribe in iTunes.
- WebLogic CVE Post
- PUM Best Practices – Doc ID 1641843.2
- Best Practices tab > Replicating Issues > U sing an Image as a Demo vs. Maintaining a Classic Demo Environment
- My PUM Machine Setup
- WGET Download on Windows
- More WGET Download for Windows
- Managing PeopleSoft VirtualBox Images (Task 4-5-6 for PRP changes to PI_HOME)
- How to Administer the PUM VM’s
Pingback: PeopleSoft Podcast #4 – Demo’s, PUM and PI | Dinesh Ram Kali.