This week on the podcast, Kyle and Dan discover why their app server generates unnecessary
.tracesql files. Dan talks about the Chocolatey package manager for Windows and the SES Namespace feature, and Kyle has an update on platform changes with PeopleTools.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
You can listen to the podcast here on psadmin.io or subscribe with your favorite podcast player using the URL below, or subscribe in iTunes.
- hurryupandwait.io @ 1:45
- Vagrant @ 3:45
- PSAPPSRV Crashing and Applying POC’s with Puppet @ 6:30
- Idempotent Puppet Manifests @ 12:15
- Extra .tracesql files @ 15:15
- Getting to backlog work @ 18:15
- Applying Patches and SES Reindexing @ 21:15
- ACA Patching and Getting into Regular Maintenance @ 24:30
- Pushing Oracle Audit data to Elastic @ 33:15
- Adventures in MOS: 300 word overview of IB @ 33:45
- SES Namespace Support @ 36:45
- Chocolatey @ 40:30
- OS Platform Changes @ 43:15