This week on the podcast, Kyle gives a great overview Enterprise Manager and how he is using it for database refreshes and more. Dan and Kyle also discuss PeopleCode formatting, how they manage the
xdo.cfg file and fixing CORS issues in PeopleTools 8.55.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at email@example.com, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
You can listen to the podcast here on psadmin.io or subscribe with your favorite podcast player using the URL below, or subscribe in iTunes.
- SQL Developer DBA Connections @ 1:15
- Fixing CORS issues with Punchout @ 2:45
- PeopleCode Formatting @ 7:00
- Beyond Compare Table mode @ 11:15
- How do you do it? xdo.cfg @ 14:45
- Using Enterprise Manager @ 19:45
- Base Features with EM
- Corrective Actions @ 23:00
- OEM Plug-ins @ 28:00
- Refresh Scripts in OEM @ 33:00
- Monitoring IB Transactions @ 41:00
- UMRUG Fall Meeting – October 19th, 2016
- Dan’s Talk – Enhancing and Extending the DPK