This week on the podcast, Kyle recaps his successful HR 9.2 go-live and shares a few lessons learned. Dan and Kyle talk about encrypting password in YAML files, conditional navigation and PeopleTools CPU patches. Dan finishes the podcast by sharing his story about a spontaneous stress test.
We want to make this podcast part of the community discussion on PeopleSoft administration. If you have comments, feedback, or topics you’d like us to talk about, we want to hear from you! You can email us at email@example.com, tweet us at @psa_io, or use the Twitter hashtag #psadminpodcast.
You can listen to the podcast here on psadmin.io or subscribe with your favorite podcast player using the URL below, or subscribe in iTunes.
- Kyle’s Go-live Success @ 1:00
- Upgrade Sources @ 9:00
- Rebuilding a Demo from a PeopleSoft Image @ 15:15
SET ENABLED_DATATYPE 9.2;
- Resetting Passwords in 8.55 @ 19:00
- Encrypt psft_customizations.yaml with Hiera-eyaml @ 21:00
- Conditional Navigation @ 25:30
- Command line MOS Tool @ 33:15
- PeopleTools CPU Analysis @ 36:30
- Log OPRID to WebLogic Access Log @ 38:00
- Spontaneous Stress Test Story @ 40:14
- Elasticsearch/Kibana Dashboards @ 53:45
Pingback: Monitoring WebLogic and Java