This week on the podcast, Dan and Kyle talk about using web traffic data to analyze user activity, new information on Jolt Failover, and how we generate and distribute compare reports. Then, they discuss Critical Patch Updates and how they affect PeopleSoft Administrators.
- Building a Billion User Load Balancer @ 1:30
- X-Forwarded-For and Kibana @ 6:00
- Windows Command Line Tip and Windows 10 @ 14:45
- Jolt Failover Update @ 20:45
- Response Compression and Servlet Filters @ 27:45
- LLE Warnings in Tuxedo Logs @ 30:30
- How Do You Do it? Compare Reports @ 31:30
- CPU Patching and Testing @ 40:00
- Comparing Download Hashes
- Recommended Patch Advisor
- Java MOS Homepage
- CPU Patching with the DPK? Not yet.