This week on the podcast, Kyle recaps the Phire User Group meeting, his PTF talk, and shares a nice tip on integrating Usage Monitor with PTF scripts. Then, Dan and Kyle discuss the latest changes with HR Image 23 and PeopleTools 8.56 and forcing users to adopt new technologies.
- Phire User Group Meeting Recap @ 2:00
- Kyle’s PTF Session @ Reconnect @ 17:30
- Usage Monitor and PTF @ 20:00
- Free Page Composer Course @ 27:00
- Oracle DB VM Build Scripts @ 29:00
- Powershell Style Guide 35:00
- Bash Style Guide from Google @ 37:00
- Change Assistant Command Line Improvements @ 41:00
- Forced Adoption @ 44:00
HOMER_FOLDER_128? Hilarious … sure enough, it’s there.